Tuesday, November 16, 2010

6 Months

Half a year.

Already gone.


It can't be.

You are still brand new.

Soft.

Innocent.

So many changes have occured in the last few weeks.

You cry out for me when I walk in a room.

You reach your arms up when you want to be picked up.

You love to tap your right foot. It's pretty hilarious.


You got your first stuffy nose and I learned you don't care to have it cleaned. At. All.


Daddy is your BFF. I'm not sad about this. I'm glad you have him.


Peek-a-Boo rocks the party. No matter how cranky you are.

Not only do you have your first tooth, you have a second one on the way.


You're not crawling yet but you've learned to combine your back and stomach rolls to get you to your destination. Problem solving at it's finest.


I still cannot have you in the car longer than 30 minutes without all hell breaking loose. I pray you grow out of this soon but TKW has informed me otherwise.

You love the outdoors. When you get cranky I walk you out the front door and you take in the scenery.


Today I bought your first sippy cup. You grabbed it and then tossed it across the kitchen.


I'm sure you'll grow fond of it. Just like I've grown fond of you.


Happy 6th months baby boy.


6 comments:

  1. Man, is he a doll or what?
    I hate how fast time goes, and it just seems to go by faster and faster.

    Happy 6 mos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great shots. I can't believe he's so big already!! P.S. I just took a bite of his cheeks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's adorable, and looks so much like his big sis. Happy six months kiddo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's adorable even when he's pissed off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe he's 6mo already. He looks just like his sister.

    ReplyDelete

Those laughing with me...or at me.