Wednesday, December 10, 2008

X-Mas Meme



Flssgrl tagged me! I think these are kinda fun so here goes:


Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate with lots of marshmallows...


Does Santa wrap presents or set them under the tree?
 Always wrapped except the big stuff like bikes


Colored lights on tree or white?
 White this year but color some other years


When do you put your decorations up?
 The weekend after Thanksgiving


What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
 Baked Mac and Cheese
Favorite holiday memory as a child: The only one I remember waking up to a street full of snow!

When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What do you mean the truth??

Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
 Nope!

How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
 Lights, Beads, Ornaments in that order...always!
Snow! Love it or dread it?
 Love it!
Can you ice skate?
 I've only been once, last year, and I didn't even fall!
Do you remember your favorite gift?
Probably my first camera, I've always loved taking pictures.
What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? It used to be just being with my family but now it's spending quality time with Lael making sure she's happy and understands what family really is.

What is your favorite holiday dessert?
 Apple Pie, with Vanilla Ice Cream

What is your favorite tradition?
 Baking cookies with the girls

Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Giving and seeing the person's reaction when they open it.

What is your favorite Christmas Song?
Christmas Party Hop
Candy canes! Yuck or yum?
 Peppermint or the Starburst ones

Ever recycled a Christmas present?
 Nah, that's just evil!
I won't tag anyone but it would be fun if yall did one too.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a "clever caption"! :)
    *waves hello*

    ReplyDelete

Those laughing with me...or at me.