Friday, September 26, 2008

What I love about Friday's

-I can leave work early and "attempt" to surprise pick up La from the bus stop

-I get invited to my girlfriends house for dinner

-I can stay up as late as I want and not have to worry about getting up early (unless there is soccer in the morning)







I just had this conversation with La:

Her: "Mommy do I have school in the morning?"

Me: "Nope"

Her: "Yeay, does that mean I can stay with you all day tomorrow?"

Me: "Yup"

Her: "And does that mean I can stay up whatever I want?"

Me: "Yup"

Her: "But I can go to sleep if I want to?"

Me: "Sure"

Her: "I can just do whatever I want"

Me: " Well you can't just do whatever you want"

Her: "Oh like not cooking..."

Huh? I'm sure she had some type of reasoning behind that one.

What I love the most about Friday's is being home cuddled on the couch with squirt having wacky conversations like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those laughing with me...or at me.