Introductions~~Originally Posted Oct 12, 2008
Being new to the blogging community is almost like being a High School transfer. All of the kids have known each other for a while and have there own cliques. I am currently the new kid that everyone is trying to get a feel for. I started this blog as a stress reliever and to record silly things my baby does.
I enjoy reading other blogs, especially other mommy blogs and reading funny stories and getting new tips and ideas. So I thought that maybe if everyone got to know me a little better they would leave me a few comments now and then and if I'm really lucky I could get a few followers. You? Come on, come on. (See I've been forced to beg)
OK, so here's a few thing you should know about me.
1. My name is Keyona and I turned 27 last week
2. I was born and raised (for the most part) in Maryland
3. I have been married for 5 years
4. I have a daughter who is about to turn 5 on the 29th
5. I have a step-daughter who will be 7 in December
6. I was adopted by my stepdad when I was 14
7. I have 4 brothers and I am the only girl
8. I have been in the Air Force for 9 years
9. I deployed to Iraq in 2003 and don't really talk about it
10. I am a TV junkie and don't care to help it
11. I love running and am currently training to run my first half-marathon
12. I have a great sense of humor (at least I think so)
13. I don't have many friends but I think it's because I haven't met the right ones yet
14. I love taking photos and hope to take photography classes one day
15. I love this blogging thing and hope to get better and meet new people!
Obviously there are a few changes.
I am now a brand new 29 year old.
Lael will be 7 in 2 weeks and Deja will be 9 in December. How did that happen?
I've been in the Air Force for 11 years now.
I haven't been running to train but I am running again to lose my baby-baby weight. Hee hee.
I took a bit of time off but am back into blogging again.
So, now tell me some things. Introduce yourself or if I "know" you already tell me something I don't know.
Two decades later
18 hours ago