Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Birthday Countdown....Also Question Of The Week

Yesterday I met with the surgeon.

We went over my health and everything is as perfect as perfect can be.

And then she went over the calender for my 39th week of pregnancy.

And then she picked the first available date that they could take him.

And then I almost squealed with excitement because it was sooner than I thought they would.

And now we have a date to countdown to.

Bubby will be born on May 14th, 2010.

17 days people. 17 days.

*************************************

And here is the Question of the Week:

"If you could bear the child of a famous person alive today, who would it be and why?"

I couldn't narrow it down to 1.  I chose Taye Diggs, because seriously.  Who doesn't want to eat him up, plus I saw him on Ellen and the way he spoke of his son made my heart smile.  He is a good father, you can tell.

My sencond choice is Hugh Jackman, because again, hello?  I could eat him off a platter.  Plus he has been all over the tabloids with his children.  He is actively involved with them.  And we all know there is nothing sexier than a hot guy that's good with is kids.

What about you?  Who's your imaginative baby daddy?

11 comments:

  1. Woohoo, the day is coming!!!So exciting!

    I'd have Johnny Depp's baby because he'd have to love me up but good to get me preggers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you!!!

    Tim McGraw - but only the version of him that wears a cowboy hat. When he takes it off...not so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yay! That is two days after my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for May 14!!!

    and um...I don't know? I honestly don't know. Maybe that guy from The Mentalist. He's purty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang. Hugh was going to be my answer!!! Hmmm...I sure do like McDreamy!! Yeah for the 14th too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excited for May 14th! I would assume it's a early morning surgery? I hope so, so we can get an update by that afternoon:)

    Will Smith! Will Smith! Will Smith!....if I wasn't married...*wink* Will Smith!

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. May 14th!!!!!!!! That is so soon! Woo hoo!

    Hhhhmmmm...baby Daddy, baby Daddy...

    Jon Bon Jovi? Maybe John Hamm? that guy in Avatar? NO, NOT the blue one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, it seemed just liked yesterday when you announced you're pregnant! Wow. So excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. May 14! Yay for you! That will come so quickly. Are you ready? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. May 14 is soon! That's great!

    My imaginary baby-daddy is Matt Damon. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Those laughing with me...or at me.