Friday, March 6, 2009

Always An Angel

Being here in the DC area we don't get much snow during the winter. We are lucky if we even get a dusting. Over the past 5 years we've a little bit every now and then but never enough to play in for more than 1 day before it melted away.

Monday we got a good 5-6 inches here and even though her school had a 2-hour delay I decided to keep her home safe with me. We went sledding with some friends and I hadn't realized until she was flying down the hill that it was her first time EVER sledding. She smiled so hard I though her cheeks were going to explode.

I don't have the pictures from Monday but I started going through pictures of the other snow days we've shared over the past 5 years. I noticed a trend. She's always and angel. It's amazing how similar the pictures look, especially the last two.

This is the first snow we shared together outside when she was 3.



This is her from last year when we barely got enough to cover the ground, she was 4.



And this one here is actually from snow we got this January.



She is sure and angel in my book.

4 comments:

  1. She is! Looks like she's having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I've only been to the snow once in my life when I was like 6 or something. And my 14-year-old son has never been. :(

    I should really do something about that so we can make us some snow angels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, how I love these photos!!! So great. I love it that her scarf covers her face and she just keeps going! :)

    ReplyDelete

Those laughing with me...or at me.