Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Randomness

I miss her.


I can't explain how lonely I am without her. She's one of those wherethehellhaveyoubeenallmylife type of friends.

*sigh*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So hubby has been working on our car so when I whined about me feet feeling like they were about to explode (no I am not dramatic at all) we borrowed his brothers car (who is living with us now, the brother, not the car, well both, ugh you know what I mean).

We go to find me some comfy walking shoes that I can also wear in my uniform. We stop a Sports Authority and swing by the Target (where I also added a few cool things to my registry) next door to pick up a few things.

We were out of the car MAYBE 20 mins. We went to head to another shoe store and the damn car won't start.

I will spare you the details but let's just say it's an hour I can't get back. Also, me and hubby don't get along when stress is involved. We.Almost.Killed.Each.Other.

But we figured things out and I got my shoes, I even managed to weasel a discount out of the guy. Being big as a whale has it's perks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess what tomorrow is?  Well it's my 2 yr Bloggiversary.  Already!

I wish I had some cool random giveaway I could do. So if you have an Etsty Shop and want your product put out there email me!

But I just wanted to thank everyone who reads my blog (even those that don't comment, which I wish you would).  I started out with zero readers and zero comments and it's ONLY because of you that I continue to blog.  I mean seriously, who wants to write to themselves?

So THANK YOU ALL!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and I'm totally 30 weeks preggo.  Yup. 9 more weeks until my C-Section. I can almost smell him now. 

Happy Friday!

9 comments:

  1. lol - me and hottness could kill each other when stress is involved as well. We don't do well under pressure.

    Congrats on the anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Blog Anniversary! That's an accomplishment!

    9 weeks to go! Wow! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO miss you! TEAR ....Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for blogiversary and only 9 weeks to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9 more weeks? Where does the time go? problem with being single is when things go wrong, I can only blame me. sucks. Reason enough to stay married sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow your pregnancy is going by fast, (for me) he he hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss her too! A ton. Start the countdown!!! 9 weeks is not many!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blog-a-versery! YAY!

    I have SO been in the "almost killed each other" situations that involved being trapped in a car with Wil. Man do they suck.

    Glad you got your shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 9 WEEKS! Wow.

    Congrats on your two year anniversary. So nice not to be in this blogging addiction alone!

    ReplyDelete

Those laughing with me...or at me.