I recently found these questions on another blog and thought it would be interesting to see how my girl responded....
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Lael let's get ready to go somewhere
2. What makes mom happy?
Uhh...going to the store
3. What makes mom sad?
Um...going at the airplane
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
I don't know...1
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Go at work
9. What does your mom do when you are not around?
You go do something else like playing somewhere
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not so good at?
Don't hang up the pictures
13. What does your mom do for her job?
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Kissing me and hugging me
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Candice from Phineas and Ferb
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Sit outside and watch the sun
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both got the same shirts
19. How are you and your mom different?
Uh...you don't have a beautiful room but I do
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because my brain knows that
Yeah. I don't know what to say about that. I guess as long is her brain is programmed to know I love her the rest doesn't matter. Right?
In other news, La had me up ALL night last night with this cough from hell. If Robitussin w/Codeine and Vicks Vapor Rub won't stop it, what the hell will?!? She started up again around 7pm and I have a feeling I'm in for another long night....help.
Weekly Photography Challenge – Birds
8 hours ago