Friday, May 16, 2008

Why I'm Here

So the past few weeks, especially yesterday have been really trying for me. Between work and home I have wanted to seriously run away. I know being a working mom isn't supposed to be easy but I really had no idea how much work it can really be. My job is taking alot out of me and I have no patience by the time I get home. I don't mean to bring my problems home with me but it's hard to turn your emotions on and off like a light switch. Sometimes I wonder why I'm here and why I'm doing this but then I wake up this morning after tossing all night and La had crawled in bed with me to get a few more hours of sleep. I watch her sleeping and my chest swells with love. How is it possible to love this little person with all my being? She starts to wake up and the first thing she says is "Mommy, your the best and I love you." That sums it all up. That's why I go to work, that is what I what I want to come home to. I know God has put her in my life for a reason. I am responsible for raising this little person and putting her in the world with morals and values. I know I must be doing something right because she is such a loving child.

I am reminded why I am here......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those laughing with me...or at me.