Friday, January 14, 2011

8 Months

Kobi Dobi,

Another month has passed.

You have reached so many milestones.

I already find myself missing those little things you used to do.

It great to see you growing so strong and healthy but I'm in disbelief of how much time has passed.

You can be seen hanging with MawMaw.


Or with your Grandma Lumi.


You have become your own person.

You have so many quirks.  For some reason you love Sanford and Son.  I mean LOVE it.  No matter how upset you are if you hear the theme music you stop in your tracks.  I really need to get that on video.

You are now the proud owner of six teeth. Yes, six.

I can no longer eat in front of you without sharing.  Just the other other day you stuck your fist in my bowl of spaghetti. Good times.

You love music.  Any type.  You have began rocking a bit. It's only a matter of time before you full out dance.  I can't wait to see that.

You can crawl but you'd rather not. 

Your new trick is standing up.  Already.  If I'm sitting on the ground you pull up on my back. If I'm sitting on the couch you pull up and smile.

You just may start walking at 9 months like Lael.



"What mom, there is nothing wrong with playing with a pink car."


"Hey, what you doing over there...let me get a closer look."


"Oh, what in that bowl. I need to get a wee bit closer."


"What, yes I'm standing up. No it's no big deal."


Daddy is still his BFF but he is excited to see me when I get home from work.

I can't wait to see what you do this next month.

I love you my little meatball.

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!! You must stop with the cuteness, before I eat that "little meatball" right up! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so full of personality! :) 9-10months is my absolute favorite baby age. Can't believe all those teeth!! Better get *you* some new running shoes to keep up with him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so, so cute. What a sweet face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to squeeze that little meatball.

    (BTW, 8 mths already?!?)

    ReplyDelete

Those laughing with me...or at me.