Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A little bit of this a little bit of that

I have been sick the past few days. Well honestly I started getting sick last week but me being so stubborn decided to wait it out. I am really against taking medicine just because it's so damn gross. I hate swallowing those damn pills and avoid it at all cost.

Well I guess the virus won. My body couldn't fight anymore and I ended up having to call into work yesterday. I hope it's gone soon because I tired of hacking like a lifelong smoker and spitting like I chew tobacco..eewwww.

So on another note, I re-enlisted today. Yup. Another 4 years signed over to the Air Force. The last 9 years have been good to me and my family so I can't complain too much.

I figure by the time I'm 37 I'll be able to collect a retirement check and will have a Master's Degree so how bad could that be.

In other news, I have almost finished decorating for Halloween. La insists that we need "better" Halloween stuff so I hit up the Dollar Tree with my girl and I'm sure our house should pass the test.

My next hurdle will be trying to get La to decide on and stick to a costume for this year. Abby Cadabby? Cheerleader? When will she make up her mind. Keep it up and she'll be digging through her dress-up box for her ensemble.

Decisions. Decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those laughing with me...or at me.