Saturday, September 20, 2008

Rambling about nothing

Today I feel lazy.

2 in the afternoon, still sitting in my PJs watching True Life on MTV lazy. I don't even feel bad about it. After having a long weekend and and even longer work week I just wanted to veg out today.

My girls don't mind, they could play inside and watch Spongebob all day withoug one complaint. Well maybe except for being hungry. Do I really need to feed them? Didn't they just eat last night. Just kidding....maybe.

The weather is getting cold already. Ok well low 70's is cold to me. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas but I am NOT looking forward to runny noses, numb fingers and wind that feels like it's burning my skin!

Oh well, I'll worry about that later. Right now I need to ransack the cabinets for some chocolate. Oh yeah!!!!

1 comment:

  1. absolute nutcase!!! Oh and the kids are fed, I did it. HAHAHA, thanks for listening. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete

Those laughing with me...or at me.