Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bet Yall Didn't Notice

Hey hey!

I'm back. Yall didn't even notice I was away huh?

Oh well. That's ok. I'm back now, kinda.

The test is over. Thank the Lord above. I'm still recuperating.

I'm still decompressing from my Power Study Week.

I'm trying to catch up on all of your blogs and I need to reconnect with my camera.

Here's a few notes on this week:

-I got my Valentine's present from my hubby: My Wii and Wii Fit! Hip Hip, Hooray, or hip hip, damn my hip hurts after doing the hula hoop.

-Some weird guy picked his ear next to me while I was testing. I threw up in my mouth a lil' bit.

-I took myself to the movies to see "He's Just Not That Into You". Super cute!

-I probably gained back the 2 lbs I lost by stress eating. It's ok though because I have the Wii Fit now!

That's all I have for now. See pretty boring huh? I'm sure this upcoming week will be more fun.

Lael had another loose tooth on it's last leg and Parent Teacher Conference is on Friday (enter dramatic music here). I'll let you know how that goes.

Ta Ta for Now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Those laughing with me...or at me.