Thursday, February 5, 2009

Biggest Loser-Week 3



This week has been pretty good for me. Last Friday I partied with friends so no working out. Saturday I took the day off. Sunday I walked 3 miles. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I ran 3 miles and did strength training. Last night I did strength training as well. I purchased a new Nike + kit (my last 2 sensors crapped out) so I have enjoyed tracking my miles ran and calories burned on Nike.com.

My husband has started me drinking protein shakes this week to help me burn calories and gain lean muscle. Man is that stuff gross. It also makes my stomach really bubbly. I apologize ahead of time to my friends if you are behind me and the air doesn't seem so fresh anymore.

He tells me it takes a few days for my body to get used to the extra fiber and stuff. Man I hope it's worth it.

So since I didn't work out at the gym last night I don't know if I've lost any weight but as soon as I go I will update (hopefully) my weight on the sidebar.

Whoo, hoo, I'm on a roll now!

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up, lady! You're doing great. You're inspiring me. And that says a lot, I'm so bad with working out....sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work!

    I'm doing pretty well too. The Weight Watchers point system has really been effective for me. And I've kept it up with the walking every day.

    I have to admit, today wasn't my best day. I went to a family party and couldn't resist the good food and ice cream cake! But today's another day...

    ReplyDelete

Those laughing with me...or at me.