Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's No Starbucks Or Dunkin' Donuts But It'll Do

When the weather starts to get cool I break out my coffee mug.

But Keyona, you may ask, I thought you didn't drink coffee?

Ha! I don't silly.  I use my pink Breast Cancer coffee travel mug for my Hot Chocolate!  Hubby has become all sappy and crap (it could be because I'm carrying his child) and brought it home for me a few weeks ago.

Awww...how sweet. Yeah. Ok.

So the problem?  I am so tired in the morning that I don't have time to make the Cocoa before I leave the house. 

But Keyona, you may ask, why not just get up a few minutes earlier?

Did you really just ask me that? Pfff!

Anyway, you would never guess what came via UPS yesterday afternoon after I got home from work.

Go on, guess.  Go ahead.  You will never figure it out.  Ok maybe you will but humor me m'kay?







Yes people.  You are looking at a Mr. Coffee Cocomotion Hot Chocolate Maker (no I did not make up the name).

Seriously!?

I didn't know such heavens exsisted.  You can bet your money that this puppy was cleaned and prepped for the next morning.

All I had to do was pour my milk in it this morning, push a button and pour it in my mug before I left.

If all I had to do was be pregnant to get such treasures from hubby I would have a couple of litters for him.

Ok, maybe not, but can you blame me for thinking it?

9 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Yay - points for hubs!!

    But truly - let's all take a moment, a moment to reflect on the fact that you do not drink coffee.

    WTH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO cool!I closed shop, so I guess my spoiled days are over. But I CAN live vicariously through you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Major bonus points for the hubster with that one! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?!?!? I don't drink coffee either, but I love me som hot chocolate! I am all over this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE IT!!! :0) Maybe I should get pregnant so I can get such cool treats! Wish I had one~~HINT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that! What a great idea! And you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you imagine what will start arriving at the house by the time you're 7 months pregnant? TREASURE HUNT AT KEYONA'S HOUSE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When can I move in??

    ReplyDelete

Those laughing with me...or at me.