Sunday, March 22, 2009

The White House Through Her Eyes

Lael made it to the White House on Friday. Here are some details she gave me.

"We get to see every single rooms and stairs that was painted red beautiful."

"We saw the Dining Room, the Red Room, the Blue Room, the White room, the Yellow room, the room that had the piano and desk in it."

"We couldn't go upstairs because they had sword ropes everywhere that could cut you and you couldn't go under it."

"They would kick you out if you went over it and you couldn't come back another day."

"You had to do your last name to the girl so you could go in because they need to know our name."

"We couldn't see the rooms that good because the moms and dad were in the way."

"We didn't see Barack Obama because he was somewhere else at work."

Shortly after they left the White House her teacher called me at work and said she wasn't feeling well. They said she fell asleep on the bus on the way there, she fell asleep on the way back and she kept nodding off in class. I guess she's not back to her self yet but she hung on long enough to take this trip. I guess not eating for a week can really take all your energy away.

You can see from the picture below that she was just not happy. Hubby picked her up from school before lunch and when I got home from work she was sleep. She had slept from 1-5:45.

She been doing a lot of sleeping this weekend and all I can really get her to take are Nutripal drinks.


I'll be glad when I get my child back. Really.

2 comments:

  1. That's too bad that President Obama was busy at work instead of just hanging out waiting for them :)

    She's so smart and cute that girl of yours. Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sword ropes?? haha too cute,hope she feels better soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Those laughing with me...or at me.