Friday, October 10, 2008

Questions To My Girl

I recently found these questions on another blog and thought it would be interesting to see how my girl responded....

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Lael let's get ready to go somewhere

2. What makes mom happy?
Uhh...going to the store

3. What makes mom sad?
Um...going at the airplane

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Tickling me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Tiny

6. How old is your mom?
I don't know...1

7. How tall is your mom?
Bigger

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Go at work

9. What does your mom do when you are not around?
You go do something else like playing somewhere

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Your smile

11. What is your mom really good at?
Doing work

12. What is your mom not so good at?
Don't hang up the pictures

13. What does your mom do for her job?
The computer

14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
Raviolis

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Kissing me and hugging me

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Candice from Phineas and Ferb

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Sit outside and watch the sun

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both got the same shirts

19. How are you and your mom different?
Uh...you don't have a beautiful room but I do

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because my brain knows that

Yeah. I don't know what to say about that. I guess as long is her brain is programmed to know I love her the rest doesn't matter. Right?

In other news, La had me up ALL night last night with this cough from hell. If Robitussin w/Codeine and Vicks Vapor Rub won't stop it, what the hell will?!? She started up again around 7pm and I have a feeling I'm in for another long night....help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those laughing with me...or at me.