Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weekend Ramblins' and Rock Concerts

I found this idea on another blog and thought it would be interesting to see my own outcome. You have to answer questions and google image search those answers and post the first image that comes up (hoping nothing perverted or sick pops up).

Here's what I got....

My name is: Keyona

My middle name is: Rochelle


My favorite vacation spot is: Bermuda



How old am I: 27



Where I'd like to go someday: Africa


Where I grew up: Maryland


Favorite Food: Italian Food


Favorite Treat: Cookies


Where I live right now: Bolling AFB, DC


Favorite Animal: Dogs


Favorite Color: Purple


I'm married to: Hubby


Describe hubby: Crazy


What I do for work: U.S. Air Force


See, now wasn't that fun? Yeah? No? Oh well I liked it.

In other unrelated news. I went to my favorite store on earth Target and found a cool, new, full of awesomeness headband. Yup, only $4.99...I heart Tar-Jay. I figured I could rock a headband now that I am sporting a new look. To make it even better I had dinner at my girlfriends house so I didn't have to slave away at the microwave "making" dinner. Cool cool. I even got a yummy pina colada to top off the evening.

Happening as I type.... My hubby's friend calls the house and asks him to come over. My husband leaves out and comes back with a "toy" his friend got for La. Yeah. Apparently I've done something to piss him off because it's one of the Walmart brand organ/pianos that has no volume level and at 10pm at night it is just what she needed to give her that extra bit of energy.

I'll be plotting all night on ways to sabotage that toy. Jeez, a mother's work is never done.

Check out her jammin':






Check out her doing the "Robot". God I love this kid.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea....I just might have to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo, hope you don't mind, but I copied your idea and did this over onmy blog...go check it out!! Don't worry, I gave you all the credit and made sure to link people back to your blog!! :)

    THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Those laughing with me...or at me.