Friday, October 31, 2008

The Longest Halloween Ever

Wheew! It's finally over. Don't get me wrong, me and the girlys had a BLAST!

It started off this morning when Lael woke up and her sister was there. (Daddy picked her up from PA late last night) She was so excited she woke her up and then found out she had a present for her. Who doesn't like to start their day with gifts?




Mommy had to go to work but I left early enough to get home and get the candy monsters ready for tricks and treats.



Meet the green Power Puff Girl (no clue what her name is) and the All-Star Cheerleader!





Isn't she so shy? What ever will I do to get her to come out of that shell of hers??






Don't even ask where they got them from. I'll just say they weren't stolen from someone's yard.


Don't you love when siblings help each other out. I must be doing something right.




Mom's first time EVER attempting to carve pumpkins....how hard can it be without a kit?





When your hand hurts from holding the spoon and leaning over the counter becomes too much....

I worked all day, got off and got them dressed. Walked a few miles in the Halloween Parade. Continued to walk a few miles in the dark to get yummy candy. Came home and spent a few hours butchering a few pumpkins and now my eyes are droopy, I'm losing my voice and still I'm the happiest mom around!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween to you too!!! The girls look adorable...wish I started my day with a present :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were both adorable! Looks like lots of fun was had! I just love Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete

Those laughing with me...or at me.