Thursday, October 23, 2008

My First Tag!!


Whoo Hoo!! Tuesday I got my first Tag from Flssgrl at Life as We Know It but I had been too engrossed in my Edward affair to post my own. But now I'm taking a break and fulfilling my bloggy duties.

Now that I'm it, get ready to run cause I'm taggin' you next!
Here are rules:

1/Link to the person who tagged you

2/Post the rules

3/Share 7 random or weird facts about yourself

4/Tag 7 random people at the end or your post and link to their blogs

5/Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog


Ok, not too hard right. Yeah, you go ahead and try to come up with 7 random facts...go ahead.


Alright here goes:


1/I am always cold. I have a heater at my desk and sleep with a separate comforter on my bed.

2/My desk at work looks like a shrine for my daughter, seriously, I need help.

3/I can't drink soda without burping after each sip.

4/I can't stand the feeling of cotton balls. I can't hold them, they make me cringe.

5/I've only had one "partner" (my husband) ever. Such a goodie goodie huh?

6/I had a mini stroke when I was 15. Bells Phalsy I think it's called. I'm all good now.

7/I have always secretly wished I wore glasses. I think they are cute. I know, strange.


Man, I sound really off when I put it in writing.


Tag! Guess who's it?










Ok, some of yall don't know me but I follow your blogs (stalkishly, yeah I know it's not a real word) and I would like to see your responses. So, blog away friends!


2 comments:

  1. Cotton Balls huh...that is wacky :P
    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quirks make you even more endearing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Those laughing with me...or at me.