Friday, June 12, 2009

30 Day Shred...well actually..... 33 Day Shred

Monday was the end of the road.

I did it. It's over. I kicked ass. Thanks for asking.

I took me about 33 days versus the 30 because seriously:Mykneeswerefuckingkillingme.

I'm proud of myself. I will eventually do it again.

I didn't lose the weight I wanted but losing inches was great too.

Next time I'll track what I eat better. But for now I am moving on. A 30 Day Challenge.

I'm on a roll now. I had a few bad days but having 27 good days and 3 bad is pretty freakin' awesome. For me at least.

Here are the FINAL STATS and the FINAL PHOTOS.

STATS DAY 1:

Weight: 146
Hips: 40 in
Waist: 32 in
Chest: 34 in

STATS DAY 10:

I originally thought I was 146 on Day 1 but I was actually 148.8...ahem.

Weight: 147.3
Hips: 39 in
Waist: 32 in
Chest: 34

STATS DAY 15:

Weight: 147.8
Hips: 38 in
Waist: 32 in
Chest: 34

FINAL STATS: DAY 33:

Weight: 147.9
Hips: 37 in
Waist: 31 1/2 in
Chest: 34






I am so glad that shit is over though. I'm just sayin'.


5 comments:

  1. Good job! Inches are way better than pounds to lose anyway. That's something people can see. Nobody can look at you and know how much you weigh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!

    I'm working on the 35 day shred....hopefully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 27 out of 30 of anything is great by my standards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you. It sounds like a huge accomplishment just to get through it. So to lose weight on top of it...rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTG! Okay, this gives me real incentive to continue. :)

    ReplyDelete

Those laughing with me...or at me.