Sunday, June 21, 2009

I ♥ Summer

Summer has always been my favorite season. I got married in the summer under a gazebo.

I love the heat. I love shorts and flip flops. I love swimming at the pool. I love amusement parks. I love boat rides and bike rides.

I love barbeque's and picnics. I love summer sports and fireflies. But most of all I love the time I get to spend with my girl.

I love perfect spiral curls right after swimming at the pool.

I love playing at the sand park after dark without a care.


I love fireworks that I can see from my bedroom window.


I love watching this little girl play her heart out on the field.



What are your favorite things about the summer?

7 comments:

  1. I love everything about summer, especially now that I'm a mom. I especially love the freedom from daily deadlines and school work as a teacher. I am learning to nap when the baby naps in the morning so that I can be present to him during his waking hours - all a luxury that I certainly don't have most of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love summer, I really do. Just not the very suffocatingly hot, VERY humid summers that we get here.

    I do love seeing the kids in summer outfits.. tanks, tees, and shorts. Those short little arms and legs are so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer has always been my favorite time of the year, too. I feel so alive.

    This year it seems as if it will never arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big fan of summer. It reminds me of the days I didn't appreciate as much as I should have....as in, no school/no work/no nothing!

    Actually, it's not that bad but I'm a huge lover of Fall. :)

    Great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! Me too! Love summer!
    I love popsicles and the smell of sun lotion. I love sleeping in and summer thunderstorms. I love the bright flowers and watching my veggies grow. I love sparklers and bonfires.

    Hate those darn mosquitoes, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love swimming, playing a the park, bike rides and 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are new favorites:

    No homework for my kid
    NO getting up at 7am

    that's enough to make it a rockin good summer

    ReplyDelete

Those laughing with me...or at me.