Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts

I feel off today. Have you ever had that kind of day? You are there physically but not mentally.

I'm COMPLETELY unhappy at work and am desperate to move to a new one.

My best friend and I aren't as connected as we used to be and it makes me sad.

My close friend is getting ready to leave me and that makes me sad.

My mom still isn't talking to me. (That's a whole different post.)

Lael has been upset because she hasn't heard from my mom since June 10th.

I am doubting whether it's time to bring another child into my screwed up family (extended).

I need a drink. Ugh.


5 comments:

  1. I feel that way sometimes too. Like everything is going wrong and nothing is going right. Things will get better--and I hope it's SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all have those days. There is a saying that I always use, When it rains, it pours. That is the way it always works. I hope one of those is not me but if it is i'm sorry. I hope we can get back what we had. It will take work on both of our part to do that. Relationships change but they can continue to flourish through this change. Hang in there, we will be back next Wednesday night. Have fun with the girl. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mud Slides on me??? Even though I am leaving, drinks are free (just for you), until the movers pack up the Big Daddy Margarita Machine! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH YEAH. TOTALLY GET IT.

    Hang in there, sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I have weeks like this. My marriage has permanently screwed up my extended family, but that's their problem and I just live my life. That is all you can do too. Make decisions that are good for you and yours whether they are job or babies. :)

    ReplyDelete

Those laughing with me...or at me.