Thursday, July 16, 2009

Why My Cheeks Were Sore This Morning

What do you get when you mix a baby, 4 friends, Las Vegas, strippers, alcohol, and Mike Tyson?

The funniest movie I have seen in a long time.

The plan was for me to go see my beloved Harry Potter last night, but with Lael being gone for the night at my MIL’s, hubby decided he wanted to go to the movies with me but had a different movie in mind.

We went to see The Hangover. While I typically don’t like these type of movies. I have to say that it was hilarious!

What is also baffling is to see the variety of people that came out to see it.

You had me and hubby. -Young black married couple -White married couple (maybe mid-30’s) -Young white male teens –Young black male teens –Group of teen girls -Old couple (maybe 60 or so)

And the thing was EVERYONE was totally amused. The rating is: Rated R for pervasive language, sexual content including nudity, and some drug material.

It’s just nice to see we could all get together for a nice, dirty laugh. Hee hee hee.


4 comments:

  1. That same demographic was at the Hannah Montana movie we took our daughter to see last weekend. Odd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun...I'm a little jealous ; ) .... haven't seen a movie in way too long. Love your main pic in your header. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard such good things about this movie.. I so want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved that movie, too - I laughed until i cried. But I was a bit alarmed to see some too young for R-movies kids there. Especially during the photos that ran during the credits!

    ReplyDelete

Those laughing with me...or at me.