Ok, so yall know this is my second week of my vacation.
It was very much needed, seeing as how I was plotting out ways to fake my disappearance so I would never have to go back to my office.
Anyway. It has been a much deserved break. However, I have learned a few things over the last 10 or so days.
1. My husband has the libido of a teenager.
2. He thinks I'm a teenager as well.
3. There is a such thing as spending too much time with your spouse.
4. People cut their grass way to damn early round these parts.
5. You become very nosey about what your neighbors are doing. ( I know who's doing who and when.)
6. You might end up thinking of ways to strangle some people's dogs that can't tell time. Shutthehellupalready!!
7. Some days can fly by while some can drag on like a Soap Opera.
8. You kids will find new ways to drive you batshit crazy.
9. You will start to think work isn't all that bad...
10. You will curse yourself for thinking of #9.
I have a few more fun things coming up before and after I head back to work. Sesame Place this weekend, Myrtle Beach on the 20th and the first day of school for Lael (my first grader!!) on the 24th.
Ok, so that last one is only fun for me. I don't thinks she's too excited.....
9 Tips for Gorgeous Macro Still Life Photography
15 hours ago