Friday, November 7, 2008

Family Portrait

My husband bought this cheap dry erase board from the commissary (military grocery store) and La has fallen in love with it.

She'd rather draw on this than the Doodle Pads that I bought but whatever.

Anywhoo, tonight she decides to draw pictures of me, her dad and one of our dogs Princess.

This is what she sees when she looks at us:





For a bit of clarification the circles on the PILLSBURY DOUGH BOY are my breasts and the circle on his belly is my belly button. According to her I have a mustache and pretty hairy eyebrows.

Now if anyone can explain to me why I have more in common with the pudgy one and my husband looks so tiny next to me.

I even appear to be bigger than our dog who still hasn't gotten a haircut.

I feel like I need to go to the gym, get a breast reduction, and have some waxing done this weekend.

Looks like I'll be busier than I had expected.


Happy Friday!!



1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how our children see us. I had to LOL at your post.

    ReplyDelete

Those laughing with me...or at me.