Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Your Gonna Miss This...Moment #2



Update: Apparently I can't spell and I meant to write "leaf" instead of "leave"...man I'm getting old. Or dyslexic.


I know a time will come when something as simple as finding the perfect leaf will not make her happy.


She is in between stages now. Some days she's more complicated than others.


On this particular day she was ecstatic by walking outside and finding the perfect leaf.


Today she got pissed because at Target they were out of the specific type of pretzel she wanted.


The days are numbered for the simple things that will bring her joy.


I could have cared less about this specific leaf but she screamed in excitement and I knew I needed to get a picture because what if she could care less about leaves next Fall?


I will miss this and take joy in sharing her moments.






Visit Pam and read about other moments that will be missed.



2 comments:

  1. Aww...what great reminders. Thanks! You have to admit, that is a great leaf she found! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are joining me!! I wonder if your name is pronounced like my daughters? Is your pronounced like it looks??

    Great post!!

    ReplyDelete

Those laughing with me...or at me.